• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 punishedbottom

punishedbottom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:38 PM

Everything about it...I''m just trying to figure out how to reallllllly discipline myself.
Anyone help?

#2 MichiganHeadmaster

MichiganHeadmaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:40 PM

In my opinion, the best way to self-spank is to get someone to do it for you. laugh.gif

(Hope you get some serious replies, too!) smile.gif
Come visit us at the all-new Spanking Therapy Discussion Board

The new site supports blogs and images!

We will attempt to migrate most or all of the prior discussions to the new site.

#3 Mitya

Mitya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:06 PM

Hello Punishedbottom,

This is embarrassing to admit but here goes something: I only know about occassional self-discipline, which is not the same as training on a regular basis, of course. The experience has been frustrating at times but other times somewhat beneficial. I can only endorse keeping your session brief and intense but most of all know what it is for. Really mull over that. What have you failed at? Why is it necessary? Is it negotiable or have you been incorrigible? Are your standards too high . . . everyone fails at perfection, right? It is easy to obsess over the details and since you''re the only one present, you''re always available, which makes the session less credible in your own mind, IMO. MichHeadmaster and others are the experts on real discipline . . . I''m just a wannabe.

Here''s a tip: I''ve downloaded a few sound files from elizabethburns website and it was useful just to hear a good scolding, while imagining it was me she was scolding. Basically getting clarification is what I really enjoy. Like, "what are you doing?" and "you''re not getting away with" this or that kind of behavior. Once my head is in that place, where I agree with my need for discipline, then the private session is only about reinforcing an inner call to improve. In my imagination, the voice or scene is generally calm, controlled, and accurate without hostility or ridicule. We all make mistakes and some of us only wish we could be captured by one who is truthful and caring before those mistakes, little weeds, turn into trees that block out the light of life.

As for technique, with just a flick of the wrist a long lever-arm can deliver a substantial swat. I use a portion of a painting pole extension (wooden) or a 1 X 2 with the edges smoothed with sandpaper, on bare bottom. That stings enough to leave an impression for awhile. Then I get a bit quiet and reflect.

I do hope this helps. Hey guys, help me out here, aye? Somebody else chime in or something, please. cool.gif

Peace and best wishes,
Mitya

QUOTE('punishedbottom @ 'Jun 3 2008, 03:38 PM)
Everything about it...I''''m just trying to figure out how to reallllllly discipline myself.
Anyone help?

#4 MichiganHeadmaster

MichiganHeadmaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:23 PM

I would think that any way you could detach yourself from the punishment even slightly will go far toward the exchange of control present with a disciplinarian. If there was some way to swat yourself hard, but not feel it for thirty seconds later, might do that. Back to mouthsoaping for a minute. I suppose you can force yourself to take a quick but long lick, barely tasting it at first. But within nanoseconds, and too late to do anything about it, you get that horrible taste that will stay with you no matter what you do next. So, avoiding the punishment is not easy once the commitment is made.

Oh, and Mitya, is this maybe what you had in mind? laugh.gif

Come visit us at the all-new Spanking Therapy Discussion Board

The new site supports blogs and images!

We will attempt to migrate most or all of the prior discussions to the new site.

#5 Arizona

Arizona

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 07:16 PM

Although I''m not into being spanked, or spanking myself, I think a modified loopy johnny could work.

Someone on another board said that "window screen spline" makes excellent loops for the loopy johnny. It''s available at any hardware store, ask for the part that secures the window screen to the frame. For self punishment you might want to make the loops longer than usual. The only other materials you need are something for a handle and some duct tape.

Try googling "self flagellation". Something might come up there.

#6 punishedbottom

punishedbottom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:14 PM

thanks everyone.....my most recent offense is cussing and slackin on studying for finals...im intent on disciplining myself for that...

#7 Mitya

Mitya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:41 AM

Hello MichHeadmaster,

Yes, very interesting, aye? But after a closer look no, that would take a flick of the heel and I''m not into the blindfold thing at all. Plus there''s a little too much evidence to explain if that''s ever discovered by curious eyes. I can see the poor guy trying to explain what it''s all about . . . "Oh, it''s a catapult, that''s all . . . here, watch me toss this sandwich across the street. laugh.gif

KISS still applies, "keep it simple, spanko"

My fantasy machine would be something like Rosey the Robot from the Jetson''s . . . it needs to have an emotional content of some sort to provoke a change in behavior, which is what I''m after more than anything else. "Rosey, help me . . . I''m in a rut here."

Mitya

QUOTE('MichHeadmaster @ 'Jun 3 2008, 07:23 PM)
I would think that any way you could detach yourself from the punishment even slightly will go far toward the exchange of control present with a disciplinarian. If there was some way to swat yourself hard, but not feel it for thirty seconds later, might do that. Back to mouthsoaping for a minute. I suppose you can force yourself to take a quick but long lick, barely tasting it at first. But within nanoseconds, and too late to do anything about it, you get that horrible taste that will stay with you no matter what you do next. So, avoiding the punishment is not easy once the commitment is made.

Oh, and Mitya, is this maybe what you had in mind? \:lol\:

\[img\]http://www.bizarrepatents.com/images/654611.jpg\[/img\]

#8 too cheeky

too cheeky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE (punishedbottom @ Jun 3 2008, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks everyone.....my most recent offense is cussing and slackin on studying for finals...im intent on disciplining myself for that...

I have tried self spanking but without any great success because no matter how long I spanked or how cherry my bottom became or how many welts I could take--I always felt unsatisfied after a few minutes. Punishment is best when it is a community experience. Self spankers are alone and in total control. That takes away from a needed aspect of the experience. I you want to go it alone for suitable? pain I suggest you try a doubled over extension cord 1.5 feet long after doubling. Select your age for the # of strokes. Enforce the strokes like this. Unless EACH lash makes you gasp or uncontrolably squirm or a sound uncontrollably rises from your throat or if you think you can't take another--IT DOES NOT COUNT.

Before every stroke you must steel your heart, prepare your mind, and know you will not be satisfied unless the conditions above are met. After each "good one" wait until you have calmed down enough to get your mind and heart set for the next. The extended time this takes wil be an added benefit.......Or

Write in a journal why you are punishing your self, how it feels to prepare for punishment and how you are 'looking forward to it and, then:
1] Brush every tooth, inside and out, the roof of your mouth and your tongue with kitchen soap;
2] Write 100 times "For my most recent offenses of cussing and slacking off on studying for my finals I disciplinine myself by writing this sentence ONE HUNDRED times." Give it to someone you trust to understand.
3] Go to the teacher for whose exam you slacked off, thank them for the class and APOLOGIZE for not studying like you should.
4] Go to the person paying for your education, thank them and APOLOGIZE.

Then, write in your journal how the punishment or confession yu just finished felt. How did you feel while you were doing it? How did it feel when finished? How do you feel a day later? Make a list of positive steps you will take to improve both your language and your study habits. Let me know if you would like me to be your administrator.

GOOD LUCK

#9 punishedbottom

punishedbottom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE (too cheeky @ Jun 13 2008, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have tried self spanking but without any great success because no matter how long I spanked or how cherry my bottom became or how many welts I could take--I always felt unsatisfied after a few minutes. Punishment is best when it is a community experience. Self spankers are alone and in total control. That takes away from a needed aspect of the experience. I you want to go it alone for suitable? pain I suggest you try a doubled over extension cord 1.5 feet long after doubling. Select your age for the # of strokes. Enforce the strokes like this. Unless EACH lash makes you gasp or uncontrolably squirm or a sound uncontrollably rises from your throat or if you think you can't take another--IT DOES NOT COUNT.

Before every stroke you must steel your heart, prepare your mind, and know you will not be satisfied unless the conditions above are met. After each "good one" wait until you have calmed down enough to get your mind and heart set for the next. The extended time this takes wil be an added benefit.......Or

Write in a journal why you are punishing your self, how it feels to prepare for punishment and how you are 'looking forward to it and, then:
1] Brush every tooth, inside and out, the roof of your mouth and your tongue with kitchen soap;
2] Write 100 times "For my most recent offenses of cussing and slacking off on studying for my finals I disciplinine myself by writing this sentence ONE HUNDRED times." Give it to someone you trust to understand.
3] Go to the teacher for whose exam you slacked off, thank them for the class and APOLOGIZE for not studying like you should.
4] Go to the person paying for your education, thank them and APOLOGIZE.

Then, write in your journal how the punishment or confession yu just finished felt. How did you feel while you were doing it? How did it feel when finished? How do you feel a day later? Make a list of positive steps you will take to improve both your language and your study habits. Let me know if you would like me to be your administrator.

GOOD LUCK

thanks...CP has been helping me out lately...im getting back on track

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users