• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Carla.W

Carla.W

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

I grew up in a family (two brothers, one sister) where spanking was almost the only form of discipline.  Mom and dad did not hesitate to tan one of our bottoms when we were out of line.  They both shared in that duty until us girls reached puberty, then mom took over as exclusive disciplinarian of us.  For some reason dad didn't feel comfortable taking down our underpants, and when we reached "womanhood" he stopped spanking us all together.  Dad however, continued to discipline my brothers and he was a lot more harsh on them than mom was with us.  He would sometimes use his belt on the boys.  Mom on the other hand either used her hand or a paddle-ball paddle usually on our bare bottoms.  

Mom always had a routine she followed when either of us girls were going to be spanked, whereas dad, before we reached puberty would just pull my sister and I over his lap after lowering our jeans or raising our dress and spanked the hell out of us over our panties.  

My husband and his brother were also spanked as children, by both parents.  His dad, like mine, sometimes used the belt on their bare backside.  Also, his dad spanked his mom.  My husband never saw those spankings, but he did hear them.

#2 JonWelts86

JonWelts86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

Thanks for sharing Carla!

#3 nicoleS

nicoleS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

Carla....thank you for sharing that. I grew up Amish and my parents very much believed in spanking. All the Amish I knew growing up did. We were paddled in the Amish school we attended, but not bare or anything...always over our clothing.

I had two brothers and a sister also! I am the oldest. My parents both believed in the use of a leather strap. I honestly think they were harder on my sister and me, but my brothers would argue that. I can remember getting a few hand spankings before starting school, but once I turned school age the strap was used on me. My brothers usually got it from my father but We girls really never heard it. He would always take them to their room or out to the barn or behind it or somewhere private. My sister and me, however, almost always got it from both my mother and my father. I have no idea why and still feel it was so unfair. We sometimes got it over our dresses, sometimes over our pantaloons, and sometimes on our bare behinds. As we got older, it seemed like most of our hide tannins were on the bare. If it was something we did to upset put mother, she would be the first to whip us. Usually we would then have to kneel facing the corner with the strap draped over our shoulder to wait for father. Sometimes we had to keep our pantaloons down or sometimes raise our dress to show our red hind end. The boys often saw us get our strappings. I believe they were harder on me than any of the others because I was oldest. My mother always had us bend over something. My father usually held our arm and had us standing, but we often wound up moving and he yank us over under his arm or put his leg up on something and literally drape us hanging over one leg. He strapped very hard and we had marks often.

I do not want my children to ever experience that.

MY father did use the strap on my mother, but not in front of us. We did hear her whippings several times from their bedroom. I did accidentally see her getting the strap in the barn once when I was 14, but never told anybody. I peeked though the barn siding. I admit I liked it because I thought my mother was too mean to me. I regret that now, but I was 14 then and did not understand the discipline then. In al honesty, they could have done a better job in making it actually teach me something and not just punish me. I rebelled at 18 and never went back....which turned out to be a huge mistake.

So...for you Carla, my early years. Old news to others here, so my apologies for that.

Nicole

#4 Carla.W

Carla.W

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:05 PM

Carla....thank you for sharing that. I grew up Amish and my parents very much believed in spanking. All the Amish I knew growing up did. We were paddled in the Amish school we attended, but not bare or anything...always over our clothing.

I had two brothers and a sister also! I am the oldest. My parents both believed in the use of a leather strap. I honestly think they were harder on my sister and me, but my brothers would argue that. I can remember getting a few hand spankings before starting school, but once I turned school age the strap was used on me. My brothers usually got it from my father but We girls really never heard it. He would always take them to their room or out to the barn or behind it or somewhere private. My sister and me, however, almost always got it from both my mother and my father. I have no idea why and still feel it was so unfair. We sometimes got it over our dresses, sometimes over our pantaloons, and sometimes on our bare behinds. As we got older, it seemed like most of our hide tannins were on the bare. If it was something we did to upset put mother, she would be the first to whip us. Usually we would then have to kneel facing the corner with the strap draped over our shoulder to wait for father. Sometimes we had to keep our pantaloons down or sometimes raise our dress to show our red hind end. The boys often saw us get our strappings. I believe they were harder on me than any of the others because I was oldest. My mother always had us bend over something. My father usually held our arm and had us standing, but we often wound up moving and he yank us over under his arm or put his leg up on something and literally drape us hanging over one leg. He strapped very hard and we had marks often.

I do not want my children to ever experience that.

MY father did use the strap on my mother, but not in front of us. We did hear her whippings several times from their bedroom. I did accidentally see her getting the strap in the barn once when I was 14, but never told anybody. I peeked though the barn siding. I admit I liked it because I thought my mother was too mean to me. I regret that now, but I was 14 then and did not understand the discipline then. In al honesty, they could have done a better job in making it actually teach me something and not just punish me. I rebelled at 18 and never went back....which turned out to be a huge mistake.

So...for you Carla, my early years. Old news to others here, so my apologies for that.

Nicole

Thank you for being so open and sharing your childhood.  
We have a lot in common and look forward to learning more about you.

Have a Happy New Year.  Chat soon.

Carla

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users