• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 sub_bbw007

sub_bbw007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

I have always wondered why spanking hasn't become more mainstream, or why it hasn't been used to help with stress in a place like therapy. Imagine going to your therapist talking about your issues and then being put over his or her knee for a spanking. I have dreamed of something like this and wish there actually would be something like this one day.

How many people would actually go to a therpist who believed in spanking? 

:wub: sub_bbw007 :wub: 

#2 shygurl

shygurl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

I would...but I have also had a therapist who had a general belief in it.

"Just as a woman's eyes are the mirrors of her soul, her shapely bottom is her seat of learning."......or so I am told...Haha!!

#3 SirDominic

SirDominic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:43 AM

Personally I don't think Spanking will ever become mainstream because it is just not PC to hit another human. 

I think there are far more people out there that have a interest in spanking from both a sexual & a discipline point of view but will not openly talk about because of fear that others will class them as perverts or violent thugs.

Being able to go to a therapist would be so beneficial for lots of people who can not talk to any one else about certain issues and needing to be spanked afterwards.  We all know how de-stressing it can be to be spanked & also to spank.

It would be great for these people to be able to find a person will will Listen, Mentor & Spank during appointments, of course there are lots of people who say they would do this for you but have a dark ulterior motive.

I am sure of one thing though that this could be made a reality if people want it

#4 Isa_redbottom

Isa_redbottom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:37 AM

I have found websites with "life coaches" offering this service.
My question is what do they charge? (Never posted)
And, how many of you would pay for this service?

#5 dcwelby

dcwelby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:58 AM

I don't think it will become mainstream any time soon

Isa and sub_bbw - there actually are services out there for this.  In my area (DC) there is at least one full time spanking therapy company with office space and set rates and which also has an office in New York.  I'm not sure if they see many (or any) clients, but the website is: http://www.spankingforwellness.com/

Edited by hopeless dreamer, 14 November 2013 - 08:03 AM.
No discussion of discipline of children allowed

“There is a primal reassurance in being touched, in knowing that someone else, someone close to you, wants to be touching you. There is a bone-deep security that goes with the brush of a human hand, a silent, reflex-level affirmation that someone is near, that someone cares.” - Jim Butcher, White Night

#6 Miss Lynn

Miss Lynn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

ahhh.... dcwelby  I was wondering if anyone else had heard of this group!  I used to live in DC but that was before I knew anything about all of these things. But I have come across their site before and actually receive their newsletter. :)

#7 sub_bbw007

sub_bbw007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

I have really never understood how spanking which differs greatly from hitting is not pc. I think that spanking in a controlled atmosphere with consenting adults should be encouraged. I can count many times where a spanking after therapy would have destressed me from all the horrible things we had to talk about during our time. I have walked out of there mad as hell and sometimes numb from the conversation. I agree many people would benefit from it greatly and its a shame that there is such a black cloud hovered over this topic. 

#8 CollegeGirl

CollegeGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

I would for sure if it was a girl. I'd have to really trust a guy before I would let him, and he'd have to be a certain age.

#9 SirDominic

SirDominic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

At what age would you consider for a male to spank you, I assume you are really saying a Teacher figure who is a t least a generation older than  you

#10 dcwelby

dcwelby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:19 AM

007 - read a few mainstream academic articles about spanking and that'll tell you all you need to know about why spanking isn't PC - you might have missed my now edited initial post in this thread.

“There is a primal reassurance in being touched, in knowing that someone else, someone close to you, wants to be touching you. There is a bone-deep security that goes with the brush of a human hand, a silent, reflex-level affirmation that someone is near, that someone cares.” - Jim Butcher, White Night

#11 sub_bbw007

sub_bbw007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:57 AM

I don't rally think i am to old to every accept a spanking, with spanking therapy it would have to be 18 and older and it would have to be consenual. It would have to be done by preference, if you needed a female therapist like Collegegirl that could be tailored to her needs. 

dc- I saw the post about it not being pc but never say anything other than that. Hitting like i said if different from spanking in many ways. I wished people would see this.

#12 buffettfan

buffettfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

I wish people could see the difference too. I always get frustrated when spanking and hitting are lumped into the same category. Swatting someone on the bottom and punching someone in the face are not the same thing.

#13 sub_bbw007

sub_bbw007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

I wish people could see the difference too. I always get frustrated when spanking and hitting are lumped into the same category. Swatting someone on the bottom and punching someone in the face are not the same thing.

Exactly i wish people could seriously see the difference here, a punch to the throat and a swat to the backside are two different things. It's like anything else in this world, people have to find a way to make  us feel bad for needing it. Why can a drug addict go get medicine to fix his drug addiction, but i can't go to a therapist for my spanking addiction? Sometimes that is what it feels like, i need them to maintain a certain stability in my life. If i do not have them i fall apart and often feel lost and withdrawn. It's not some dark fetish that should never be spoken of, for sake hundreds of people do it. 

#14 ammon

ammon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

A possibility in this interesting, intrigueing area would be a therapist who sees the need for a paddling, and assigns willing spankees to meet with a paddler. The paddler could be an assistant, or an outside source who works on referrals. I think therapists probably charge way too much for many spankees to want to pay them by the hour for spankings, when their real training is counseling. Of course, most professional paddlers also charge so much that only a very miniscule percentage of paddlers can ever afford them. Perhaps with a referral, and since the spankee is somewhat of a known quatity, a paddler could offer a large discount. And maybe, under circumstances like these, more paddlers would become available, increasing the supply, making it somewhat more mainstream, and hopefully driving down the price. Sounds like a great idea! What do you think?

#15 sub_bbw007

sub_bbw007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:51 AM

I don't quite think i would want to be sent to someone else, the trust is established between the the therapist and the spankee. If the therapist takes insurance they bill insurance as normal but for those paying out of pocket can have payment plans. I don't know i think the bond between the therapist and spankee make it possiable for the spanking to occur without fear or resentment. If you send you client to somone else after therapy to be spanked id definately feel like you didn't care enough to do it yourself. That's just me though i'm curious to hear what others think. 

#16 gottasee31

gottasee31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

First post for me here but I recently had the experience of availing myself of the services of a "spanking therapist" in NYC. Without going into a lot of detail about the circumstances, I was tremendously skeptical but decided to go for it anyway. The person I went to was fantastic and I was very happy how it played out. It was a one-time session and it wasn't cheap, $325 but I'm glad I did it. Part of the reason I have joined this community is because of this mind opening experience.

#17 shygurl

shygurl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

Well, welcome to SN gottasee. I'm glad you were able to find and have a good experience.

Those services are spendy....but who knows....maybe you will find something here that will work for you as well.

"Just as a woman's eyes are the mirrors of her soul, her shapely bottom is her seat of learning."......or so I am told...Haha!!

#18 gottasee31

gottasee31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

Thanks shygurl. The good thing about it, pricey as it was, is that it gave me a secure opportunity to get my feet wet, the hardest thing for me to do. With that the case, I'm open for a healthy avenue to pursue it further.

#19 spankee94

spankee94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

Hello everyone Im new to this site but I notice everyone here has an open heart & mind hope to find someone close to my city (milwaukee) to Help me out

#20 CollegeGirl

CollegeGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

SirDominic, no actually I meant just the opposite. I wouldn't want someone much older than 40, maybe 45, and I wouldn't want anyone younger than 25. But that's just my personal preference.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spanking therapy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users