Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE(mommies_boy @ Jul 9 2007, 08:36 AM) View Post
i have a ??? would you let some one 18 years younger then you
give you a spanking
i met a lady at a spanking party and she has been what i have been looking for
she realy understands me we chatted at the party and she gave me her phone
i just dont know

what do you guys think

Yes. Why not? If you two hit it off and she is what you are looking for then go for it.

#3 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE(mommies_boy @ Jul 9 2007, 02:36 PM) View Post
give you a spanking
i just dont know

what do you guys think

Well, I wouldn't personally, I don't think I could take seriously as an authority figure someone who was that much younger than me. A year or two maybe I could cope with, but not 18 years. However, if you think it would work for you, that is the main thing.

Louise

#4 Guest_greekcook_*

Guest_greekcook_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2007 - 10:11 AM

I would and I have. My first disciplinarian was a wonderful young man who was my sons age 23 to my 44 and he did a world of good for me. He was far from me and that made it hard but his age had nothing to do with it. He had authority and I had a fear of his punishments. I think if you click with the person it shouldn't matter at all. In my own head I figured if I was going to be over someones knee for a spanking that made me about 5 yrs old so when he was spanking me he was in fact much older if that makes any sense at all. I say GO FOR IT!!!

#5 PeoriaSpanker

PeoriaSpanker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:56 AM

It depends. If YOU are 36 or more and he is AT LEAST 18, it is okay. If not, prison could await you.
Decades of experience. YOUR spanking tailored to YOUR needs.

Give it a try, ladies. E-mail Me at peoriaspanker@yahoo.com and let Me be:

YOUR PeoriaSpanker

#6 Guest_MissFelony_*

Guest_MissFelony_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2007 - 01:54 PM

Haha this is a great question. I am interested to see what people have to say about this. I am 25 and most of my clients are 30-50 years old. At first they seem embarrassed about it but later they don't seem to mind it much once they get to know me.

We shall see.

Felony

#7 Guest_Gina_*

Guest_Gina_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2007 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE(MissFelony @ Jul 9 2007, 07:54 PM) View Post
Haha this is a great question. I am interested to see what people have to say about this. I am 25 and most of my clients are 30-50 years old. At first they seem embarrassed about it but later they don't seem to mind it much once they get to know me.

We shall see.

Felony

You strike me as an effective disciplinarian. I doubt when they are with you that the thing they are worried about it your age!
gina

#8 Joãozinho

Joãozinho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 02:23 PM

I am 66 years old and I have met so many young people who are so capable and know so much. I would have no qualms about accepting a woman in her 20's as my disciplinarian. I have no trouble seeing younger people as my equals. However, from their point of view, how could I appear as anything but an old fart, vaguely distasteful?

#9 gmon7777

gmon7777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:39 PM

I am currently seeing a disciplinian who is around 5.5 years younger than me, and the fact that she is younger has never been a problem. In the discipline sessions that I have had with her, she has always let it be known to me that she was in charge, and I have never had any problem in accepting her authority over me. When I am over her knee I definitely do not feel older.

#10 OwwItHz

OwwItHz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE(mommies_boy @ Jul 9 2007, 09:36 AM) View Post
give you a spanking
I'm over 60, and about the oldest spankers I've met have been more than 18 years younger than I am. I don't have a problem with younger women as long as they act like women and not valley girls. wink.gif I've had good spankings from 25 year olds, and from 40 year olds.

I've never had the opportunity to be spanked by someone near my old age, but I'm not actively seeking 60 year old spankers. In my dotterage, I want to relive experiences (real or imagined) of a younger age.

#11 Jersey1327

Jersey1327

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:20 PM

Hmmmmmm good question.....

I don't know how I feel about being spanked by someone younger since I have never had that experience. Michael is much much older than myself.... tongue.gif

It's not hard for me to see him as Daddy and authority figure. I don't know if I could see someone younger as an authority figure.

Now if it was for fun. . .I don't think the age of the spanker would matter much.

Jersey
Realize you have a mind of your own and eventhough your disciplinarian may be the one in control, they do not OWN you. You have the right to stand up for yourself and not accept anything that violates you as a person.

#12 Guest_Coco_*

Guest_Coco_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:25 PM

I think I would feel like a doofus being spanked for discipline by someone many years younger than myself. However, it would really depend on the aura of authority and maturity they projected.

For me, it is actually hard to distinguish age once people get past 25 or so.

I'm going to give the cautious answer of "It depends on the person."

There are a lot of people older than me as well that I would not allow to spank me because I just don't feel we are on the same "page."

#13 OwwItHz

OwwItHz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE(Coco @ Jul 9 2007, 10:25 PM) View Post
I'm going to give the cautious answer of "It depends on the person."

In general, spanking is for younger people, so it's a matter of availability, but there's some gender bias (as in skewing the data, not prejudice) as well. The urge to spank or be spanked generally matures (to the point where you actively want to do something about it) in the 20s to 30s. Men who remain single or are willing and able to engage in spanking play outside of a marriage often continue upwards into their 60s. So the odds are pretty good for a young woman who wants to be spanked by an older man. But unless a woman is in a life relationship that involves spanking (in which case she's with a single partner and has no need to look for another), the urge generally peters out after their 30s. Perhaps it's the mother instinct, or a career thing. So while there may be plenty of 30 year old men who are active (or would-be active) spankers, there aren't a lot of 50 year old women to take their spankings.

On the other hand, a 50 year old man who has the urge to be spanked by a woman is unlikely to find a 60 year old woman who spanks, but will find plenty of 25 year olds. This can be frustrating to a man who wants to relive his childhood experience with the about-to-retire school teacher or grandmother, but it's easy to relive the experience with the pretty young school teacher on which you had a crush.

But of course the only correct answer for any individual is that you need to feel comfortable with the one into whose care you put your butt. If you think you're going to feel silly and that's not the mood you're in, then you shouldn't do it. But sometimes it's OK to feel a little silly. Sometimes it just depends on how you feel at the time. wink.gif It's always OK to say "no, thanks." That's part of the all important "consent."

#14 Guest_greekcook_*

Guest_greekcook_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:50 AM

For me, when I decided to use a disciplinarian I didn't get into it to have a father figure and being that I was married I thought having a younger man might protect me when sexual urges set in because for some of us it is indeed sexual or can be. So I thought a young man perhaps my sons age would stop anything from happening even if only in my head. It worked. Since I was not looking to replace a father my first mentor worked great.

At 23 he had a commanding presence and obeying his rules was easy for me. His punishments were fair but still hard. The first time I went over that persons knee I had the fear of a 5 yr old and I acted like one. So the age at that time was irrelevant to me. Then when the session was over I enjoyed mothering him to a certain extent. We had nice talks and laughed a lot together too. The only reason I stopped seeing him was the distance. He lived almost 2 hrs away and I needed someone at least weekly to help me.

So I started reading about Mike on this site and I read everything about every disciplinarian I could find and the way Tracey and Coco spoke about him made me seek him out. Did I want to replace my Father. ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I made that known to him at the get go. Besides he's only about 6 yrs older than me so me seeing his as fatherly was in my opinion crazy. LOL little did I know that it would only take about a week before I would start seeing this man as a father figure as well. He doesn't look old enough to have kids in their 30's, 40's or even 50's but he can surely relate to the fact that we all need a father in these types of scenarios.

So here I am one month into seeing a new disciplinarian and go figure that I indeed did need a father figure. I guess the fact that I have the best dad in the world and I'm speaking biologically here in my real father, but I also have the best surogate father too. You never stop needing someone to keep you in line. I had to laugh because I was on the phone with my dad and I'm helping him come into the next century with email and he calls me several times a day to ask for help. I think to myself this is my dad, the man that still makes me feel safe and secure, that will never change, and loving Mike and putting him in this new father figure role is not taking anything away from the very special father I've had for 44 yrs.

Sorry I got off tract but to all those searching for a good disciplinarian, in my own opinion if you click with that person no matter what their age is you can put yourself in whatever role you need to in order to fill this need you have to be disciplined. It's all a mindset anyway. I had a 23 yr old and a 50 yr old disciplinarian and they both made me feel the same way. I got the discipline I needed and I basically felt the same way in both circumstances so if there is someone close to you and you are nervous about him being to old or to young, meet with them first and see if you connect. After all isn't the most important thing is feeling safe and secure with your choice? I think it is.

#15 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE(OwwItHz @ Jul 10 2007, 11:34 AM) View Post
In general, spanking is for younger people, so it's a matter of availability, but there's some gender bias (as in skewing the data, not prejudice) as well. The urge to spank or be spanked generally matures (to the point where you actively want to do something about it) in the 20s to 30s. Men who remain single or are willing and able to engage in spanking play outside of a marriage often continue upwards into their 60s. So the odds are pretty good for a young woman who wants to be spanked by an older man. But unless a woman is in a life relationship that involves spanking (in which case she's with a single partner and has no need to look for another), the urge generally peters out after their 30s. Perhaps it's the mother instinct, or a career thing. So while there may be plenty of 30 year old men who are active (or would-be active) spankers, there aren't a lot of 50 year old women to take their spankings.

On the other hand, a 50 year old man who has the urge to be spanked by a woman is unlikely to find a 60 year old woman who spanks, but will find plenty of 25 year olds. This can be frustrating to a man who wants to relive his childhood experience with the about-to-retire school teacher or grandmother, but it's easy to relive the experience with the pretty young school teacher on which you had a crush.

But of course the only correct answer for any individual is that you need to feel comfortable with the one into whose care you put your butt. If you think you're going to feel silly and that's not the mood you're in, then you shouldn't do it. But sometimes it's OK to feel a little silly. Sometimes it just depends on how you feel at the time. wink.gif It's always OK to say "no, thanks." That's part of the all important "consent."

Well, I've had the desire to be spanked since I was a young child, and I am now 50, and i haven't noticeably lost the desire to be spanked, in fact if anything it is stronger now, since the regime change. i crave spankings much more now that I get spanked for punishment rather than purely for pleasure. As far as finding spanking partners goes, there seem to be a lot of frustrated middle-aged women about who can't find a man to spank them (though admittedly, on most of the sites i belong to, people tend to be looking for spanking within a relationship, rather than just spanking on it's own). There seem ,in fact, to be an awful lot of women about who don't lose the urge to be spanked.

And, given that men mostly tend to die younger than women, I would have thought that there would be more mature female spankees than mature male spankers. There certainly seem to be a lot of mature women around who still have the desire for a good thrashing, judging by what I've read on the Internet anyway.

Louise

#16 OwwItHz

OwwItHz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE(Louise @ Jul 10 2007, 10:59 AM) View Post
Well, I've had the desire to be spanked since I was a young child, and I am now 50, and i haven't noticeably lost the desire to be spanked, in fact if anything it is stronger now, since the regime change. i crave spankings much more now that I get spanked for punishment rather than purely for pleasure.

I, too, was fascinated by spanking as a child (though I was never spanked at home, which probably was why I was curious about it) and I haven't lost the desire either. However, I don't get spanked as punishment - because I don't do anything wrong for which I think spanking would be an appropriate punishment. Basically I'm a pretty good boy. I don't get speeding tickets, I don't cheat on my tax return, I don't disrespect my fellowpersons, I don't even steal grapes when I'm grocery shopping. Your life and how you perceive it is probably different.

However, I can pretend that I've harassed a woman at work and if she decides to spank me to teach me that this is wrong, so be it. I can accept that. But to me, it's recreational, because I wasn't really a harasser, and I can always say "no thanks" to the spanking.

As far as finding spanking partners goes, there seem to be a lot of frustrated middle-aged women about who can't find a man to spank them (though admittedly, on most of the sites i belong to, people tend to be looking for spanking within a relationship, rather than just spanking on it's own). There seem ,in fact, to be an awful lot of women about who don't lose the urge to be spanked.
A couple of things here. First, I'm not surprised that middle-aged women looking for a spanking partner on line would be frustrated. For one thing, you never know who you're dealling with on line. While I'm sure there are some nice gentlemen out there, I'm just as sure that there are a lot of freaks and stalkers, and I can understand that a woman is hesitant to make contact without a very good reference (and not just another faceless person on line).

About the relationship thing - I suspect that there are more women really looking for a relationship than there are men who say they are. Women (warning - potentially obnoxious generalization coming!) tend to want relationships and commitments. Men will say they want a relationship because they don't want to pay out the cash to a professional disciplinarian. And I believe that most women expect not to have to pay (money) for a spanking, and that most men who are willing to spank those women don't expect to either pay or be paid to spank. But when it comes to a man wanting to be spanked by a woman, it's mostly "I'm looking for a relationship" or "Paying for it spoils it for me," and rarely "Can anyone recommend a professional in my area who really understands what this is about?"

And, given that men mostly tend to die younger than women, I would have thought that there would be more mature female spankees than mature male spankers. There certainly seem to be a lot of mature women around who still have the desire for a good thrashing, judging by what I've read on the Internet anyway.

The Internet may seem like a big place, but you're really only looking at a small sample. I'd consider this to be a fairly active forum considering the subject, and there really aren't all that many names that come up frequently in posts. For instance, there are only 20 people here with 20 or more posts and more than 850 with fewer than 10 posts. So you're really not seeing very much of who's out there. But it's a place to start.

#17 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE(OwwItHz @ Jul 10 2007, 05:47 PM) View Post
I, too, was fascinated by spanking as a child (though I was never spanked at home, which probably was why I was curious about it) and I haven't lost the desire either. However, I don't get spanked as punishment - because I don't do anything wrong for which I think spanking would be an appropriate punishment. Basically I'm a pretty good boy. I don't get speeding tickets, I don't cheat on my tax return, I don't disrespect my fellowpersons, I don't even steal grapes when I'm grocery shopping. Your life and how you perceive it is probably different.

However, I can pretend that I've harassed a woman at work and if she decides to spank me to teach me that this is wrong, so be it. I can accept that. But to me, it's recreational, because I wasn't really a harasser, and I can always say "no thanks" to the spanking.
A couple of things here. First, I'm not surprised that middle-aged women looking for a spanking partner on line would be frustrated. For one thing, you never know who you're dealling with on line. While I'm sure there are some nice gentlemen out there, I'm just as sure that there are a lot of freaks and stalkers, and I can understand that a woman is hesitant to make contact without a very good reference (and not just another faceless person on line).

About the relationship thing - I suspect that there are more women really looking for a relationship than there are men who say they are. Women (warning - potentially obnoxious generalization coming!) tend to want relationships and commitments. Men will say they want a relationship because they don't want to pay out the cash to a professional disciplinarian. And I believe that most women expect not to have to pay (money) for a spanking, and that most men who are willing to spank those women don't expect to either pay or be paid to spank. But when it comes to a man wanting to be spanked by a woman, it's mostly "I'm looking for a relationship" or "Paying for it spoils it for me," and rarely "Can anyone recommend a professional in my area who really understands what this is about?"
The Internet may seem like a big place, but you're really only looking at a small sample. I'd consider this to be a fairly active forum considering the subject, and there really aren't all that many names that come up frequently in posts. For instance, there are only 20 people here with 20 or more posts and more than 850 with fewer than 10 posts. So you're really not seeing very much of who's out there. But it's a place to start.

I wasn't spanked as a child either, but Inever wanted to be. It was the idea of being spanked as a woman that intrigued me, I always imagined myself as the woman getting spanked by the maddened hero of the films I occasionaly saw, I always saw it as an adult thing. I have always agreed with the person who said "spanking's too good to be wasted on children." My husband mostly spanks me for domestic shortcomings (he has always been annoyed by my lack of interest in housekeeping), I do try harder nowadays, but often neglect or overlook things. Or for letting the children do things he's said they're not to (another frequent occurence). Or for arguing with him, or being sulky or impertinent (he can always tell even if I don't say anything what I am thinking "dumb insolence" as he calls it). It has made our married life more harmonious, and also much more exciting.

I don't know about the relationship thing, there may be more women than men who are looking for relationships (though that has not been my own personal experience), but certainly as you get older the number of available men starts to thin out, my brother for instance is only in his late 50s, but he has a number of friends who are now widows, their husbands having dropped off the perch, and who don't know what to do with themselves now they're on their own. I would think as you get older you have a better chance of finding a compatible mate if you are a man rather than a woman, whatever your inclinations. If you just want spanking without a relationship then perhaps it is more difficult.

Louise

#18 tech_freak

tech_freak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:50 PM

There are some good points that everyone made, but looking at the original post I still believe that I wouldn't have a problem with a younger person spanking me. It seems that it's tough enough to find a person that even shares our interest, but to meet someone and hit it off and the fact she's into spanking.... Well all I can I say is I can sure pretend that I'm younger, even though I don't look like it. smile.gif

#19 Guest_wi_needs_*

Guest_wi_needs_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:21 PM

Lots of very good points and thoughts. But I have been spanked by a younger woman and it really did not make any diffrence to me. She was experinced and a good person ... it was a good experience.

I have also spanked a few women older than me ... and I dont think any of us ever thought about age.

I say go for it if you are a good match.

WI

#20 elliemay

elliemay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE(mommies_boy @ Jul 9 2007, 09:36 AM) View Post
give you a spanking