• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#1 handyspank

handyspank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:54 PM

Has anyone been spanked in a public place - like a park or a field?
Anyone been spanked infront of a group of people?

Lastly - has anyone been spanked by their boss?

#2 Sassygirl

Sassygirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:26 PM

No, never been spanked in public or by a boss. I think it would be worse, actually, to be told that you have to wait until getting home for a spanking.......even if you act up or disobey in public. The anticipation would be deliciously terrifying........especially if scolded all the way home and told what you had to look forward to.........just sends chills up my spine thinking about it.

#3 marina

marina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE(handyspank @ Mar 15 2007, 03:54 PM) View Post

I have been spanked publicly. Several times as a matter of fact. I always seem to act up when I'm out in public and forget my manner's. Whatz up with that? rolleyes.gif Oh, I don't know...maybe the idea of other's watching me get my punishment and knowing that I deserve it. Certainly my red sore bottom is a good indicator. huh.gif
The boss question I'll have to answer a little later...that one still makes me blush...ouch

Marina

#4 bjotk

bjotk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:54 PM

I've spanked a couple of women at parties; just playful, seat of the pants paddy whackings. Never been spanked in public myself though I've had my clad bottom smacked loud and hard by several women in very public places including several times at work.

I had one older woman boss years ago who threatened to spank me on a regular basis but never did. I don't know whether I was releived or disappointed that she never carried through with her threats.

I'm still ambivilant about being spanked in public. It is one of my strongest fantasys but it's also a very scary thought because it's hard to imagine anything more embarrassing if not humiliating, which, come to think of it, is probably why it's one of my strongest fantasys.

bjotk

#5 naughtykaty

naughtykaty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:12 PM

No. Always have had fantasies about being spanked in public but doubt I would like it in r/l. I was spanked in front of a neighbor boy as a child and it just about did me in. I did have a spanker once threaten to take me into the restroom at a restaurant if I was truly naughty during lunch. I wish I had the "hutszpah" to push my limits that day but I was tooooooo panicked by the possibility to actually "do it".

I also have always wanted to be spanked in the back of a car or in the back of a van in a parking lot sometime.

Never been spanked by a boss but there have been MANY that I would have let...LOL!

#6 naughtykaty

naughtykaty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE(marina @ Mar 15 2007, 08:47 PM) View Post
I have been spanked publicly. Several times as a matter of fact. I always seem to act up when I'm out in public and forget my manner's. Whatz up with that? rolleyes.gif Oh, I don't know...maybe the idea of other's watching me get my punishment and knowing that I deserve it. Certainly my red sore bottom is a good indicator. huh.gif
The boss question I'll have to answer a little later...that one still makes me blush...ouch

Wow... you are very brave I think. I think I would truly "die" if I ever got it in public. I love to think about other people watching but I know I would be really mortified if it truly ever happened. Where were you spanked and how did you react? How did the people who saw you react?

hugs,
katydid

#7 marina

marina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE(naughtykaty @ Mar 21 2007, 08:30 AM) View Post
Wow... you are very brave I think. I think I would truly "die" if I ever got it in public. I love to think about other people watching but I know I would be really mortified if it truly ever happened. Where were you spanked and how did you react? How did the people who saw you react?

hugs,
katydid

Hi naughtykaty,
I was mortified and embarrassed every time it has taken place. I remember once being taken out to the paint house on my friends property and being told to bend over the table and lift my dress. I recall asking, "That the door be closed so that the neighbors next door couldn't hear", (They were having a bar-b-que with a bunch of frat boys), my request was denied.
I then got quite the paddling. mellow.gif
When the belt hit my skin I couldn't keep quiet... I could hear them in the next yard laughing at my discomfort. I was so embarrassed! I was a pretty well behaved lady when it was over... for about a minute rolleyes.gif
We were invited over to the bar-b-que when we emerged.
I still had tears on my face.
My punisher agreed and to my dismay we were headed next door. Oh, good grief.

Marina

#8 littlejeffie

littlejeffie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:24 PM

cool.gif Hello I have dreamed about being spanked by my Boss but she did not do it. I have been spanked at a New Years Eve Party by about 75 or 80 Female guests at Apex (a bdsm club in Phoenix) the year was 1998 & 1999 my goal at each party was to get spanked that years number of strokes. and yes I provied haribrushes and otk paddles. It truly was fun and the Ladies were very gracious and kind. If one of you is reading this then I truly Thank you with total respect jeffie. biggrin.gif

#9 naughtykaty

naughtykaty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE(marina @ Mar 24 2007, 09:43 PM) View Post
Hi naughtykaty,
I was mortified and embarrassed every time it has taken place. I remember once being taken out to the paint house on my friends property and being told to bend over the table and lift my dress. I recall asking, "That the door be closed so that the neighbors next door couldn't hear", (They were having a bar-b-que with a bunch of frat boys), my request was denied.
I then got quite the paddling. mellow.gif
When the belt hit my skin I couldn't keep quiet... I could hear them in the next yard laughing at my discomfort. I was so embarrassed! I was a pretty well behaved lady when it was over... for about a minute rolleyes.gif
We were invited over to the bar-b-que when we emerged.
I still had tears on my face.
My punisher agreed and to my dismay we were headed next door. Oh, good grief.

OH MY!!!! I would have died of embarrassment. Truly. I would have loved to be spanked in the paint shed though... that sounds very real. Did you try extra hard to be quiet with the door open. I was spanked on a lounge chair in my backyard one in front of a neighbor boy and I was never one to be quiet during a spanking. Later on he told me that his other siblings heard me wailing and we're watching through the cracks in the fence. I was mortified and had a hard time looking them in the eye for a very long time after that. But in retrospect I doubt knowing they were there would have made much difference in my being able to control my wailing...LOL

#10 BigMischiefMaker

BigMischiefMaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 01:39 AM

I have been spanked in the back seat of a car in a public place smile.gif

#11 naughtykaty

naughtykaty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE(BigMischiefMaker @ Apr 1 2007, 12:39 AM) View Post
I have been spanked in the back seat of a car in a public place smile.gif

What kind of spanking? Disciplinary? For fun?

What did you do to deserve it and who spanked you?

#12 BigMischiefMaker

BigMischiefMaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE(naughtykaty @ Apr 2 2007, 08:32 AM) View Post
What kind of spanking? Disciplinary? For fun?

What did you do to deserve it and who spanked you?

Done it on a number of occasions, great fun! My spankings are always hard, because I like hard, real, spanking. The back seat of cars (I have an SUV with tinted windows) makes a wonderful, spanking room that you can take anywhere. Not the best room comfort wise, and the spanker doesn't have the room to move much, but still hot!
Being face down over someone's knee in the back seat of a car, in a public place, relying on "him" to be not only involved in spanking your butt, but also watching out for people is a head trip. Every time the spanking stops, or he tells me to keep my head down, a little "terror" jumps into my head that someone is coming, or has seen us, etc. And that takes trust smile.gif
The last time I was spanked in the car was in broad daylight, at the beach! People were walking all over the place and he made me stay over his knee, pants down, in position as they came and went. No one saw anything, but I didn't know that!! (he did know that I did not want our "kink" to flow into anyone's elses lives, as I don't actually think that is cool to expose non spanking folks to stuff like that). So, he was very good at keeping an eye on our surroundings, but I still had to have huge trust in him.
Every now and then, I just couldn't stand it anymore if he stopped spanking, or covered my bottom with my pants and I would try to get up. That got me spanked harder, for not obeying smile.gif If I squeaked from my looking at the floor board position "What is going on out there?" I got spanked smile.gif
Try it sometime, LOL! Car spankings are fun!!!

#13 Guest_MissFelony_*

Guest_MissFelony_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2007 - 06:15 AM

Hahahaha I have spanked my boss.. does that count?

I posted on craigslist and my boss actually answered and I didnt know it was him until we got to the room and he was mortified. I laughed the whole time but we got through it.

The next day when I was at my work, he came up to me and said... dont... say.... anything.

hahaha

#14 Guest_wi_needs_*

Guest_wi_needs_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2007 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE(MissFelony @ Apr 6 2007, 07:15 AM) View Post

I posted on craigslist and my boss actually answered and I didnt know it was him until we got to the room and he was mortified. I laughed the whole time but we got through it.

The next day when I was at my work, he came up to me and said... dont... say.... anything.

hahaha

Oustanding !! Did he get a little extra ?

Could you please spank my boss? ha ha ha ohmy.gif

That is so funny and telling ... how many people are really interested in spanking?

#15 naughtykaty

naughtykaty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE(BigMischiefMaker @ Apr 2 2007, 11:35 PM) View Post
Done it on a number of occasions, great fun! My spankings are always hard, because I like hard, real, spanking. The back seat of cars (I have an SUV with tinted windows) makes a wonderful, spanking room that you can take anywhere. Not the best room comfort wise, and the spanker doesn't have the room to move much, but still hot!
Being face down over someone's knee in the back seat of a car, in a public place, relying on "him" to be not only involved in spanking your butt, but also watching out for people is a head trip. Every time the spanking stops, or he tells me to keep my head down, a little "terror" jumps into my head that someone is coming, or has seen us, etc. And that takes trust smile.gif
The last time I was spanked in the car was in broad daylight, at the beach! People were walking all over the place and he made me stay over his knee, pants down, in position as they came and went. No one saw anything, but I didn't know that!! (he did know that I did not want our "kink" to flow into anyone's elses lives, as I don't actually think that is cool to expose non spanking folks to stuff like that). So, he was very good at keeping an eye on our surroundings, but I still had to have huge trust in him.
Every now and then, I just couldn't stand it anymore if he stopped spanking, or covered my bottom with my pants and I would try to get up. That got me spanked harder, for not obeying smile.gif If I squeaked from my looking at the floor board position "What is going on out there?" I got spanked smile.gif
Try it sometime, LOL! Car spankings are fun!!!

Oh MY GOSH - that sounds like so much fun. Scary but fun. I used to be threatened as a kids to be spanked face down in the back seat of a car so when you describe that it brings back so many memories. I saw a teenager get it once on a camping trip bent over the front seat of an truch but still standing on the ground. Have thought about that ever since too...LOL.

Sounds like you have a very creative spanker in your life. LOL!

#16 naughtykaty

naughtykaty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE(MissFelony @ Apr 6 2007, 05:15 AM) View Post

hahaha

This is funny but not funny at the same time. You are lucky that he trusted you enough not to tell and go through with it. I have a very high profile job and can't really afford to have something like this happen to me. I would have been soooooo mortified.

#17 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:21 AM

[quote name='handyspank' date='Mar 15 2007, 11:54 PM' post='3688']

I have always assumed that my husband would not spank me in public because, even if he didn't care about embarrasing me, he would not want to embarrass or shock any possible observers. However, quite recently I was reading a thread about public spanking on another site, and he was reading over my shoulder: "Don't think I haven't been tempted" he observed darkly. "You wouldn't really spank me in public, would you?" I asked, both appalled and thrilled by the idea. "I might, given sufficient provocation" he replied, which gave me food for thought.

Louise

#18 Mal

Mal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 05:35 PM

I had a friend who was spanked by her boss. She was a student working in the holidays in an Arts and Crafts shop. Her boss had his office up on the third floor. One afternoon he took her up there and told her he thought she 'needed' a spanking. He made some excuse about her having been late back from lunch. He was a friendly, generous, large kind of man and she just thought he had this 'weird thing' about spanking girls bottoms. It was a good job, she didn't find him threatening so she bent over his knee. He pulled up her skirt and then, to her embarrassment, pulled down her knickers. All she could think was how big her bottom must look. He proceeded to smack her bottom. When she left the room there were two red faces and one red bottom, she recalled.
Peter

#19 charity

charity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:11 PM

I'd give it a try but only in the night and not in my town. :-)

The only thing that would worry me is he cops. :-)

Charity

#20 sally50

sally50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:13 AM

I would like to see the court system institute pulic spanking for crimes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users