• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 spanked husband

spanked husband

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:35 PM

Hello every one my wife and I are recently into experimenting with spanking for domestic discipline reasons. recently I have done some thing which has resulted in her being extremely embarrassed and she is livid over it. Consequently we both agree that a spanking is called for however we can not agree on appropriate level of discipline. So my wife has decided to let the readers here make the final call on my punisshment. The details of my missdeed are not really important however Todate It is the most serious offense. So would you please share your idea's about an appropriate amount of spanking ? Also I dont know if this important or not the offense involved my mother in law and my wife is still reminded of it so we are not sure if a single spanking would suffice? Also should the spanking be bare bottom? And can any thing be done to increase the sting of the spanking?

thank you

#2 Guest_Coco_*

Guest_Coco_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2007 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE(spanked husband @ Feb 21 2007, 04:35 PM) View Post
Also I dont know if this important or not the offense involved my mother in law and my wife is still reminded of it so we are not sure if a single spanking would suffice?
thank you

Well, I don't know what you did--but if it was offensive to another person, I think part of your consequence should be making amends to that person--restoration is every bit as important if not MORE important than punishment. You should be learning to behave appropriately because that is the proper thing to do--not to avoid having your fanny smacked.

If it were me, making the choice, I would require you to make a sincere apology to the MIL and perhaps spend some one-on-one time with her, doing something special with or for her, so that you can learn to appreciate the good in her.

As far as making a spanking sting more...I can tell you from experience that wetting down your bottom before being spanked will magnify the sting about 100X. I have never had the experience of being spanked fresh from a hot shower, but I am told it is no fun.

If you focus too much on the amount or kind of spanking, it becomes more game-like. The key is repenting and making amends. Then going on to do better.

Cocoa

#3 littlebluedove06

littlebluedove06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 05:33 AM

Hi cocoa,
I most definently agree with you! I posted on another thread the punishment I was given for being hatefull and disrespectfull to a co-worker. It has been the most difficult thing for me to do but makeing amends by posting a letter of appology was without a doubt the best thing for me to do. I havent avoided the spanking by any means as this was in addition to a "severe session", however I find myself thinking about what I am saying before I say it rather than regretting what I said after saying it. I think that within the family this is even more important so yes Spankedhusband at least part of your punishment needs to be makeing things right with your wife and your mother in law.
littlebluedove

#4 Guest_MissFelony_*

Guest_MissFelony_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:18 AM

What happened?

#5 littlebluedove06

littlebluedove06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 03:09 PM

Well, I did post the letter and actually it turned out to be a very positive learning experience for all of us....the person that I needed to make an amends with apologized also and we talked about how to make things better. I have yet to experience the actual session with my disciplinarian but I guarentee you it will not be pleasant at all. I have since learned my lesson and think before I speak.

#6 Guest_MissFelony_*

Guest_MissFelony_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2007 - 03:27 PM

So, what happened?

#7 Guest_Coco_*

Guest_Coco_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:04 PM

Yep, I think making amends is key to the effectiveness of the discipline when it involves wrong doing to another person.

Cocoa

#8 Sassygirl

Sassygirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:33 PM

Absolutely making amends is needed. Perhaps the day you are to make amends..........or days.........you could do that with a very sore bottom! That would sure be a reminder for me.

#9 littlebluedove06

littlebluedove06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:50 AM

Sorry it has taken me so long to post again. My life has been a little crazy lately. My computer crashed and I have spent a great deal of time in the upright position. I thought maybe since my letter being posted helped the situation a great deal that I might be able to "skip" over the severe session I was promised. I guess one should never think as such when the disciplinarian they are seeing takes pride in the fact that she never says something is going to happen that doesnt. I was very nervous about three days before the session, on the day of the session I came up with every excuse in the book to cancel my session but I knew that would just make it even worse. When I arrived at her place I walked in a sat down on the couch...we talked for a few min. when she asked if I needed to change before we got started..I was still in my work uniforme and I usually change before a session just for comfort. So I walked into the bathroom and changed, I admit I took a long time to change, my stomach was doing flip flops and I could hardly keep from crying and the spanking hadnt even started. When I opend the door she pointed to the bedroom at this point I did start to cry she sat down on the bed and called for me to come to her, before I really knew what was happening I was otk with my bare bum in the air. The scolding started which I thought was never going to end..I do remember at one point wanting desperatly to tell her to just shut up and get on with the spanking but I didnt...she started with her hand but only for a couple of swats she quickly picked up the hairbrush...I felt the cool wood against my warmed up bottom and my heart sank...I hate that brush maybe more than anything. By now I was crying hard and pleading with her to stop and telling her how I had learned my lesson. Of course my pleading fell on seemingly deaf ears because the brush didnt stop falling on my sore bumm for what seemed like forever. Although the spanking wasnt as harsh as some I have earned my bottom was on fire. She allowed me to just lie there and pull myself together, she hugged me and told me how much she believed in me but that there were just some things that needed some attention. My bottom was stingy for almost a week afterward. Now it is Sat. and she will be comeing here for a session tomorrow. I am not looking foreward to it as there are several things she intends to take care of during this session one of them being another spat I had with my coworker again, forgetting to take my meds as perscribed and eating chocolate. I havent told her yet but I totally blew my food plan already this morning. Im not sure if I just want to put it in my journal and send it with the rest tomorrow night or if I want to tell her as soon as possible so that it can be dealt with during tomorrows session. Anyway I look at it Im going to have a very sore stingy bottom by tomorrow afternoon.

#10 naughtykaty

naughtykaty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:26 AM

Wow..... I don't think your misbehaviours are half as bad as mine are.... if I ever had to keep a journal I would be in BIG DEEP TROUBLE. I guess I am wondering if your disciplinarian spanks you with anything other than her hand or a hairbrush?

#11 littlebluedove06

littlebluedove06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE(naughtykaty @ Apr 2 2007, 04:26 PM) View Post
Wow..... I don't think your misbehaviours are half as bad as mine are.... if I ever had to keep a journal I would be in BIG DEEP TROUBLE. I guess I am wondering if your disciplinarian spanks you with anything other than her hand or a hairbrush?

yes...she also uses the strap and cane but lately it has been the brush because I hate it sooo bad!

#12 Guest_wi_needs_*

Guest_wi_needs_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:03 PM

I was recently caned for the 1st time. WOW ohmy.gif ... if you want to get someones full attention that will do it. I recieved 30 and it reduced me to complete surrender.

WN

#13 littlebluedove06

littlebluedove06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE(wi_needs @ Apr 3 2007, 03:03 AM) View Post
I was recently caned for the 1st time. WOW ohmy.gif ... if you want to get someones full attention that will do it. I recieved 30 and it reduced me to complete surrender.

WN

Yes, believe me the cane is left for only the severest punishment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users