• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Jameson

Jameson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:01 AM

So, my girlfriend and I both live with family. This makes finding the time and privacy for spankings difficult, to say the least. We're both getting very frustrated.

I was wondering if anyone out there has suggestions for silent spanking options. I saw a post on here earlier asking much the same advice, but most responses suggested cane use, which is something Girlfriend and I both agree we aren't interested in.

#2 otkOhioLA

otkOhioLA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:13 AM

I used to have a toy (maybe I need to look for it?) that was just a leather shoelace on a stick - it could be gently tantalizing or brutal as a cane but made very little noise.

(If you do use one, take great care to protect your gf's most delicate areas so the tip of the leather doesn't wind up flicking in there. I suggest reaching around front and cupping your hand over to avoid any unwanted injury.)

#3 Guest_Mistress Annette_*

Guest_Mistress Annette_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:37 AM

Gag ;)

#4 Jameson

Jameson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:48 AM

That's not a bad idea, otkOhioLA. I may have to look into finding one of those.

Haha, Mistress. Not quite the sounds I was worried about with pillows aplenty. :P

#5 Guest_time4me_*

Guest_time4me_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:50 AM

I found that one of those long rubber kids pencils does a great job and is very quiet. It feels like a whip and will leave welts and a red bottom for awhile, but if you do it strong enough, you can feel it for a couple of days.

#6 Louise

Louise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

We have a loopy cane, which is very quiet. It is a very thin small cane bent into a loop, with a handle. It looks quite innocuouc, but it is very painful, but quiet.

Louise

#7 spankjoeyhard

spankjoeyhard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:58 AM

Various kinds of gags can be used, also a cane is not as noisy as a paddle.

#8 Guest_cpgiver_*

Guest_cpgiver_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

So, my girlfriend and I both live with family. This makes finding the time and privacy for spankings difficult, to say the least. We're both getting very frustrated.

Ever consider renting a motel room for a daytime spanking session?

#9 undisciplinedandneedy

undisciplinedandneedy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:57 PM

If you apply bengay or capcazin cream to the buttocks it feels just like the burn of a spanking.

#10 Fiona

Fiona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

Rubber bands or bristle side of hairbrush
Finally learning how to FLY! First.Love.Yourself Lesbian,christian,spankee Girl

#11 WhenInRome

WhenInRome

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:58 PM

Wouldnt capcazin cream just make it numb?

#12 Sunrisechaser

Sunrisechaser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

The glue sticks that go into hot glue guns are about 12 inches long, and do a great job. They are fairly commonplace around a crafters house, so no one asks questions either.

#13 male2spank in texas

male2spank in texas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:05 AM

Perhaps a horse hair whip is what you seek.

Regards,

M2S

#14 Arizona

Arizona

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:19 AM

A loopy johnny is quiet. Well, it's a quiet implement, the spankee's reaction usually isn't.

#15 Guest_cpgiver_*

Guest_cpgiver_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:34 AM

I was wondering if anyone out there has suggestions for silent spanking options. I saw a post on here earlier asking much the same advice, but most responses suggested cane use, which is something Girlfriend and I both agree we aren't interested in.

The sound of an implement hitting buttflesh is not as hard to mute as are the verbalizations of the spankee. I have a small martinet (classic French spanking implement with multiple tails) made from thin rubber belting from a machine shop fastened to a short wooden handle. The rubber drive belt was sliced into 5 tails, each about 18 inches long. Barely any sound at all as it impacts the butt. However, it takes a very determined and acclimated sub to remain silent during a whipping with this implement.

More to the point of privacy, how will you deal with the "look" of a young lady having just been spanked? Tears, red eyes, overall appearance.........if you both live with family it could be very difficult to conceal the after-effects of a spanking. My money is on the response that suggested renting a motel room.

#16 AssuminThePosition

AssuminThePosition

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

Find a song with a lot of clapping in it, turn it up loud enough so the clapping is heard, but not loud enough to bring a knock to the bedroom door (and make sure the door is locked!) and time the spanks with the clapping on the song.

#17 Hobbit

Hobbit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

As far as household items go, a stretched out metal clothes hanger doesn't make a lot of noise

#18 ERyck

ERyck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

playing (loudly) music with a strong heavy beat, matching the music using small wooden spoon consistently and firmly without loud swats will hold the spankee's attention before long..

#19 esoeh

esoeh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

I have always been a fan of the plastic rods used to close window blinds. they can be quite quiet and also leave anywhere from light stripes tothick weals depending on how you use them.

#20 cat627

cat627

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

Find a song with a lot of clapping in it, turn it up loud enough so the clapping is heard, but not loud enough to bring a knock to the bedroom door (and make sure the door is locked!) and time the spanks with the clapping on the song.

Lol we live with my parents , and we tried this at the beginning! We both love DDR and have a dance mat and all the games downstairs, My parents knew we played and that music has a lot of clapping/stomping sounds.... We gave it up for two reasons.... First of all the timing was pretty awkward, and when we suddenly would put up DDR, the duration it was on, seemed a bit unnatural... Second of all, no matter how serious the offense, how much it hurt or how angry my husband was.... As he "Spanked to the beat" We couldn't help but bust out laughing!!!! Oh geez... And the wrong lyrics would show up at the wrong time.... Well it kind of flopped =p

More to the point of privacy, how will you deal with the "look" of a young lady having just been spanked? Tears, red eyes, overall appearance.........if you both live with family it could be very difficult to conceal the after-effects of a spanking.

Actually this isn't a problem for us living with my parents... And I visit them and talk throughout the day.... After a spanking, I just stay "Busy" or "Preoccupied" downstairs for awhile... in the privacy of our bedroom... and I wait to come out until I've freshened up a bit.... Even visiting with friends relatives, there is always the guest room, and I don't think you're expected to be socializing 24/7 It's pretty easy to get away for a little bit... Now if you don't have the privacy of a guest room.... Well that's another story, though in that case I don't think a spanking would be done at all to begin with there...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users