• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 John

John

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:50 AM

Hi guys, I am really needing/seeking a spanking friend/buddy for "real-time" meetings because, I need to be spanked for a # of reasons and one is for eating too much at bed time so, looking for a guy 45+ to give me a bed-time spanking so's that I don't eat alot, I am trying to lose weight :!: And for stress relief. And am also looking to spank/discipline as a mentor to a younger guy of College age 18-30yo and can be a big brother or dad to him and give him what he needs and wants in his life, either on a regular-basis biggrin.gif or once or twice a month but can offer to him Domestic family style type spankings by otk handspanking's and ending up maybe using a wooden paddle or the hairbrush or even a belt spanking but will NOT do or use any heavy to severe s/m at all, and non-sexual type discipline but after will give you a hug and a boy needs to cry and to have a older guy in his life, I am 41yo. I hope to hear from those guy's out there soon!
I am looking for guys(20's up to 50's) to spank/be spanked, disciplined,punished with either role play or without, can be open to using other positions/tools, can spank you for real things in your life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users