Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crimsondesires

Naughty Little Girl Needs Her Daddy

8 posts in this topic

I am a 23/f from Columbus Ohio and I have been searching for the right daddy for some time now. I am looking for a discipline/loving relationship that is non-sexual and on-going. My Daddy should truly have my best interest at heart while also learning to read me and know when I am stressed or overwhelmed and may need daddy to give me a spanking. Daddy would also discipline me when he feels necessary and provide comfort afterward.

About me:

Chubby but cute

Fiery and can be a brat

Control Freak(hence the need for daddy to take some of that control at times)

Good Sense of Humor

Drama Queen

I wear my heart on my sleeve!

If you want to know more please ask and pictures are available upon request. I do not want to simply upload them here in case i come into contact from someone in my "vanilla" life.

hello single daddy from california that would tan her hide good lets chat im 36 i m very strict call me daddy sir i do this for discpline to lets chat

mommies can make you mind just as well as a daddy! Mom is not afraid to use the hairbrush, her wooden spoon, and most of all daddy's belt. The girls and boys on my watch will agree that Moms do know best...

Mommies? Daddy's? All the same to the spanked fanny.

But, to the heart, mind and emotion that upturns a ready bottom. mommy or daddy may be critical. I am a 'daddy.' We 'll figure out what you need and I will supply.

mommies can make you mind just as well as a daddy! Mom is not afraid to use the hairbrush, her wooden spoon, and most of all daddy's belt. The girls and boys on my watch will agree that Moms do know best...

OMG, Oct. 2010. I gotta read the dates first. sad.gif

I am a 23/f from Columbus Ohio and I have been searching for the right daddy for some time now. I am looking for a discipline/loving relationship that is non-sexual and on-going. My Daddy should truly have my best interest at heart while also learning to read me and know when I am stressed or overwhelmed and may need daddy to give me a spanking. Daddy would also discipline me when he feels necessary and provide comfort afterward.

About me:

Chubby but cute

Fiery and can be a brat

Good Sense of Humor

Drama Queen

If you want to know more please ask and pictures are available upon request. I do not want to simply upload them here in case i come into contact from someone in my "vanilla" life.

About me:

Chubby but cute

Fiery and can be a brat

Good Sense of Humor

Drama Queen

Hi, I am a 50 year old SWM who has over the years initiated a fair number spankings of men and women from ages 18 to 65 into spanking. I am a Dom or Daddy with a lifelong spankophile and a skilled top and think it could help you in some way I may be able to lend a helping hand so get in touch. Call on cell 860-460-7889 or email hluchs@gmail.com

Need an experienced Daddy?

I enjoy being a Daddy in trying to help a daughter with her problems. Yes, I am a strict Disciplinarian who doesn't hesitate to give a good spanking but enjoy listening, joking, and helping a young lady who wants guidance and help with motivation, and self confidence.

Having a lot of compassion, I do care but I also care about not taking over one's life but help with control when needed.