Sarah89

What Implements Have You Been Spanked With or Used While Spanking?

Spanking Implements   135 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following implements have you felt or used?

• Hand
    • Hairbrush
    • Paddle
    • Belt
    • Cane
    • Switch
    • Crop
    • Bathbrush
    • Strap
    • Wooden spoon
    • Flogger
    • Ruler or yardstick
    • Slipper
    • Tawse
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 posts in this topic

How about a nice implement discussion? :)

Which ones have you felt? What do you like or dislike? Any that were more or less painful than you predicted?

I've had the hairbrush, paddle, bathbrush, hand, riding crop, ruler, cane, and flogger used on my bottom. The hand and hairbrush most frequently, the cane and flogger most infrequently. I prefer the hand (I like how personal it is), the hairbrush, and the riding crop. My least favorites are the cane and the ruler, the cane because it just stings so badly and the ruler because it tends to break too easily during a spanking. During my spankings, my boyfriend usually starts with his hand and then progresses to the hairbrush, but sometimes he uses the hairbrush or riding crop for the entire punishment.

My favorite is the bath brush (although I do fear it the most :wacko: ).

My least favorite is the ruler. It does nothing for me, other than compelling

me to measure things ...

The slipper has nostalgic value for me, because that's what my mother

usually used on me when I was little.

You forgot the carpet beater, the quintessential tool of grandma's age! :)

Welcome to the forum, by the way !

After the hairbrush, the implement I hate the most is the OTK Lexan paddle. AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!

After the hairbrush, the implement I hate the most is the OTK Lexan paddle. AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!

i have to agree with this....seriously one evil implement, they should all be destroyed :blink:

Then why do you keep buying them?

Oh yeah...for bjk!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have felt everthing listed above (except tawse)and lots more besides. Plastic spoons, wooden cutting boards, leather slappers, a sandle, a plastic measuring tape... I'm inventive! ;)

My favorite impliments are leather. I love leather; especially crops and slappers. My most hated impliments are anything wood, especially the bath brush. But even so, I can't help the "attraction" I have towards wooden impliments, especially brushes.

Leather is always used for play and wood is always used for discipline (in my world.) But if used slowly with a good warm up, I don't mind certain wooden impliments for playful/erotic spankings.

Oh yeah...for bjk!

:blink: hey missb....i think you should be on my side here...why???....because i really really love you! :rolleyes:

Which ones have you felt? What do you like or dislike? Any that were more or less painful than you predicted?

Like and dislike are difficult words to use in this context. There are several things that I like because they get through to me effectively, but I hate the actual sensation. Most of the implements he uses are categorised as either "fun" or "serious" (some are in both categories).

The "fun" group includes hand, loopy johnny, a wire carpet-beater thing I made, a couple of spatula/spoon-type things (plastic and wood), plastic flogger, belt, short rubber flogger. The "serious" group includes the tawse and long rubber flogger.

Crop, cane and leather paddle are in both groups - how they feel depends on what has gone before. I prefer the cane before the tawse, although it doesn't always happen that way.

The only thing we've come across that I really hated was a big, thick rubber paddle; luckily, he doesn't have one (we were using a friend's implements), and has no intention of getting one. I hope.

I've had the hand, hairbrush, paddle, belt, bathbrush, wooden spoon and slipper used on me. The least ouchie was the slipper...laughed at that one. Maybe I just have soft slippers, lol. The worst is the bathbrush, which I've just recently starting getting spanked with thanks to a friend!!! For some unknown reason...my friends keep giving hubby more implements. :blink::lol:

I prefer the hand overall but his hand is big and he spanks hard but I prefer the personal touch. :)

I like the personal feeling of the hand, but have been spanked with wooden spoon, hairbrush, paddle and belt. The hairbrush surprised me a bit at how much it hurts. Not into canes or crops, but am interested to feel a bathbrush someday! I think...;)

Oh yeah...for bjk!

Because I'm a good girlfriend who likes to buy good gifts for her boyfriend. I just never imagined it could be so damn EVIL!!!

Oh....and for bjk. LOL!

Yikes MaMa!!! I don't want to be on your Naughty List! :o:blink:

Normally we use leather for fun and wood for serious too. I usually tolerate the belt and smaller strap pretty well, not as great with a bigger strap. Paddles are for the most part my arch nemesis. But there are times I get in the mood for a serious spanking for no real reason. Then it would be NICE if he would go a bit slower with the paddle but we still end up getting the desired result. Hairbrush never seems to go slow, and I tend to disagree that it is a warmp up implement - but that's just me. :lol:

I have not had to experience a bathbrush yet. And only once with a lexan so I don't remember where I would put that on a scale of pain.

My favorite impliments are leather. I love leather; especially crops and slappers. My most hated impliments are anything wood

I totally agree. I know people are freaked out by the belt, but I always am able to get into the zone with the belt. Sometimes the paddle distracts me too much. It is too loud, too thumpy, too everything.

Of all the "implements", to me a good hand spanking is the most intimate.

I personally prefer the paddle myself. I feel like I'm a naughty schoolgirl again and am having to bend over and get my bottom spanked because I've been a brat. Receiving a stern lecture about my bratty behavior then having to bend over and get a few hard fast swats on my naughty behind is not only a great reminder to behave but a terrific stress reliever, knowing that I've acted up and been spanked for it, now I can move on without the guilty feelings of not having been spanked for behavior I know I should have gotten spanked for.

My outlook is similar to AngelBrat33. Just thinking about the paddle and being paddled excites me and makes me squirm in my seat. The infatuation definitely goes back to grade school when quite a few teachers had them and weren't hesitant to use them. Just seeing one of the teachers' paddles was so intriguing and made my imagination run wild. To hear that someone got it, and on a few occasions to witness it always excited me in ways I couldn't quite understand or explain. I did get a swat once from a gym teacher, and it hurt like hell. And yet my infatuation with the paddle only grew. We have a nicely drafted hickory paddle. It's only 24 inches long, but oh does it pack a wallop. I enjoy the ritual of dropping my pants and bending over for a paddling. It hurts like crazy, and I can't explain why but I am eager for it again and again. I just ask that she pause between strokes so the sting lessens enough that I can take more.

I personally prefer the paddle myself. I feel like I'm a naughty schoolgirl again and am having to bend over and get my bottom spanked because I've been a brat. Receiving a stern lecture about my bratty behavior then having to bend over and get a few hard fast swats on my naughty behind is not only a great reminder to behave but a terrific stress reliever, knowing that I've acted up and been spanked for it, now I can move on without the guilty feelings of not having been spanked for behavior I know I should have gotten spanked for.

i prefer spanking ladies with the little wooden paddle.and i am in nc!

I have used my bare hand, a wooden hairbrush, a leather sole slipper, a wooden paddle, my father's belt, my mother's wooden spoon and a cane on my spankees in order to correct their behaviour and find them rather effective as these have also been used on me in my youth

Miss

Pics of some of the implements in my private & general collections :)

Peace & Hugs,

MaMa Blue

Yo, Ma!

Some of those beloved implements will be fueling next year's bonfire!!! hehehe

Tal :^)

I have been spanked with several implements. Hand (of course), belt, leather straps, hairbrush, bathbrush, lexan paddles, wooden paddles, leather paddles, wooden spoons, and who knows what else. (I tend to not look.)

However, and this is no secret to Mom (or Ma), I hate a paddle we call the EAW. It is actually a paddle called "The Sizzler SR." from Cane-iac. Most of the other implements hurt when applied but nothing has the lasting effect like the EAW. It hurts like hell when it meets your butt and, when applied appropriately, will be felt for up to at least a week later. When Mom wants to drive home a point then it's over the back of the couch and out comes the EAW.

Well I have been spanked with several different paddles. Was spanked with , hand, cracker barrel paddle, lexan, the EAW, and another wood paddle and bath brush.. Bath Brushes suck big time I totally hated that damn thing. Her hand was no picnic she can spank and spank with her hand smacking the same spots over and over ouchie.

I have used many of the same implements that have been used on me plus a leather strap and a hairbrush.

Aspen

I grew up being disciplined with wooden paddles and they are still my favorites. Since then I've had canes, crops, hairbrushes, a strap, wooden spoons, and a large variety of paddles used on my very-deserving bare butt. All these implements have their merits. I'm open to trying new ones, as long as they are used safely.

My namesake not withstanding, I am a fan of a lot of different wooden implements. Paddles, wooden/bamboo spoons, hairbrushes, bathbrushes, etc... I am also discovering the joy of wielding a leather strap!

The leather belt was what my mother used for serious spanking and it has always been my mainstay for giving and getting spankings. I love the sensation of a good leather belt spanking and I love the controllability. But I have a lot of other toys I have used and felt. Many paddles but all homemade, only one commercial model.

In particular I have a clear plastic paddle (maybe lexan) which is very deceptive. It's about 1/4" thick 2" wide and probably just 12" long. It doesn't look all that fearful but it hurts tremendously without much effort being put into it.

Another favorite is a bit of old draft animal harness I rescued from an old barn. I bet this piece of leather is pushing 100 years old. It's about 14" long, a good 3/16" thick for the most part and tapers from about 1 1/2 at one end to just over 1" at the other. The narrow end has been chewed by some draft animal of long ago so that it is almost floppy-flexible and sort of sueded or rough textured, the rest is rather stiff with age. The wide end was once fastened to another part of the harness with stitching and copper rivets so it is very stiff, almost like a little paddle tip to the strap. It doesn't feel like much in your hand and doesn't look like the worst toy in the world, but that flat end could whip you right out of your skin in no time flat. The "soft" end, surprisingly, is also very effective.

I have a couple of cat-of-nine-tails made out of plastic clothes line of two different diameters. They are disappointingly clubby/thuddy if not used right, that is if you simply swing them. But if you give them a bit of rotational twist as they fall, so the strands separate and land individually, they are exquisite. Handled that way they will lay out nine separate welts each time they strike and it doesn't take a lot of swing to raise those welts. The heavier one will corrugate a bare bottom in no time flat.

I would elect a fresh, whippy switch as being the most painful spanking implement I know of. I can not take more than about three meaningful strokes of a switch without being restrained. I think I must have some sort of bare bottom death wish because I have a foolish fascination with the most painful implements. So, in pursuit of my infatuation with experiencing the caress of those most painful toys, I have requested full restraint for my few switchings. They will make time slow down! You hear that sharp, quiet swishing for just a moment and then the lightning strikes. Your mind is so keenly aware of what is happening to your behind that it measures every milisecond of time in the sound of that swish and in the time for the switch to be raised for another.

Different implements are so much fun to experiment with. I would love to (used to love to) spend day-long play sessions feeling and observing the effect of many different toys.