Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Casd

Spanking groups in Portland

4 posts in this topic

Can anyone represent or provide information on any spanking networks in Portland Oregon, or good meetings or munches to attend to get more information or find spanking partners? I heard there might be a network called "Half Moon" that focuses on domestic discipline and spanking but I could not find contact information for them online.

Thanks,

Casd

Can anyone represent or provide information on any spanking networks in Portland Oregon, or good meetings or munches to attend to get more information or find spanking partners? I heard there might be a network called "Half Moon" that focuses on domestic discipline and spanking but I could not find contact information for them online.

Thanks,

Casd

I have never been to a spanking gathering or party, but I know there is at least one network, called "Red Cheeks Club" that meets every so often. I couldn't tell you much about it, but I believe they have a presence on Fetlife. They seem quiet and almost exclusive, like you have to know someone to get in.

I would also be interested in spanking/DD-centric munches/meetings. Everything I've seen going on around here seems too focused on hardcore BDSM/fetish.

I have never been to a spanking gathering or party, but I know there is at least one network, called "Red Cheeks Club" that meets every so often. I couldn't tell you much about it, but I believe they have a presence on Fetlife. They seem quiet and almost exclusive, like you have to know someone to get in.

I would also be interested in spanking/DD-centric munches/meetings. Everything I've seen going on around here seems too focused on hardcore BDSM/fetish.

Send me a message if you're still interested; there are some of us locals trying to put a spanking only group together.

I live in Oregon too, can you add me to your list if you start anything for spanking only

foruonly18@yahoo