Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
W00d

Male College Student in NC looking for a spanking

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Im a male college student in eastern north carolina looking for some discipline. I am constantly getting in trouble at work and procrastinating on my studies. I am looking for a spanking from a male who i can keep in contact with whenever I need some discipline. If anyone is interested please let me know!

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Im a male college student in eastern north carolina looking for some discipline. I am constantly getting in trouble at work and procrastinating on my studies. I am looking for a spanking from a male who i can keep in contact with whenever I need some discipline. If anyone is interested please let me know!

Thanks!

Too bad I am in Columbia, SC. I would be happy to help you. do you travel to South Carolina any?

Too bad I am in Columbia, SC. I would be happy to help you. do you travel to South Carolina any?

HI: I am in Raleigh NC :) went to duke .. now practice criminal law -- I'm 5'9/155/wm/blue/brn/29 -- very much into keeping a boy in line !!! You can email me at afscubaboi@yahoo.com

Hey: I am experienced in spanking college boys for disciplinary purposes. Several guys have improved their grades, got off academic probation, etc. when they had to answer to the prof's paddle. Real college professor & dad. E-mail me at regularguy11@live.com.

Hey guys,

Thanks!

Hi,

I really would like to help you. Even though I am in Michigan, some distance from North Carolina, it might worth your time and effort to travel to Michigan and receive a good solid spanking and some good academic advising from a real college professor. Please read my profile on this site and then let me know what you think. Thanks.

Take care.