Danae

Spanking Meet and Greet in Ct

27 posts in this topic

Ok We tried this once before and didn't get a lot of hits, but here goes. Looking to start a group meet up and hosting of spanking parties in Ct. If I could a reading from out there as to how many are interested in this, who is willing to travel to a centrally located place within Ct and possibly NY, interests in spanking, how many Tops or Bottoms have an interest, what your needs are, what has or hasn't worked for you etc...

There would be a small fee for attending events and would ultimately consider catering the event but as we get started we may ask members to contribute snacks and such. Please folks NO ALCOHOL or DRUG Usage allowed at these parties. There will be a carefully arranged checks and balances to ensure safety of all participants. So let me know if we get enough interest we can discuss further. Post responses to this board and you can also email me at either address here mandrakeandbloodstone@hotmail.com or daddysbadgrl06@yahoo.com

Ok We tried this once before and didn't get a lot of hits, but here goes. Looking to start a group meet up and hosting of spanking parties in Ct. If I could a reading from out there as to how many are interested in this, who is willing to travel to a centrally located place within Ct and possibly NY, interests in spanking, how many Tops or Bottoms have an interest, what your needs are, what has or hasn't worked for you etc...

There would be a small fee for attending events and would ultimately consider catering the event but as we get started we may ask members to contribute snacks and such. Please folks NO ALCOHOL or DRUG Usage allowed at these parties. There will be a carefully arranged checks and balances to ensure safety of all participants. So let me know if we get enough interest we can discuss further. Post responses to this board and you can also email me at either address here mandrakeandbloodstone@hotmail.com or daddysbadgrl06@yahoo.com

Sounds like a fun time. You could count on me if this were to happen.

I'd love to try to meet too!:)

I am working in CT for the next 3 weeks. I come back normally one or two weeks a month.

Hey, I am right here in the Fairfield/Litchfield county area. ctstaterunner@yahoo.com lewisnewmilford@aol.com boblewis3@hotmail.com

Looking forward to some fun and make new friends, maybe even find a sole-mate, who knows.

In Westchester, we used to have a munch in White Plains once a month until the restaurant shut down. I think Raremalegem mentioned that in one of his posts. Anyway, I know Stamford used to have a munch too at a restaurant on Highridge Road (I think) back a few years.

I think these are better than the spanking play parties, because many people prefer to play in private and not in front of a room. For those that don't know, in a munch, you arrive at a restaurant (usually after work, but I think some groups have lunch meetings) in normal everyday attire. People introduce themselves and nobody in the restaurant knows anything about our spanking interests. We talk respectfully amongst each other and frequently, tops and bottoms make plans to meet up in private if they desire. It is also a great place to make friends with people that share our interests. Typically we met from like 5:30 to 7:00 and had a burger and beer and it was a great way to be able to form lasting friendships.

I would be interested.

Although I see the appeal of munchs, I personally have no problem with just diving right into stuff with strangers. I actually think that's more exciting. Whats the story with this? Is it looking good? I don't know if it needs to be catered as that seems a bit silly but I would be more than pleased to make and provide a little something to keep our energy up!

i would be interested in attending and look forward to hearing of an upcoming meeting :)

I would love to meet. I am also in search of female mentor...and would consider mentoring someone in exchange since it seems like we are all mentees on this site. I see male spankers and female spankees, but I do not see many female tops on this site? My career is not going the way I would like and I would love a female to help me out. Could that be you?

I can travel or host...daytime works too!

I might be interested

Hey - Hope this is still being considered or in the works..i would love to get together with others in the area that share the same interest.

26 swm here .. right outside the Hartford area

you can get me at NatRB08@yahoo.com

Hi there. I run a (very) small social group on SpankoLife for CT spankos. We have a whopping 5 members, but we're only about 2 weeks old, so hey, it's a start.

I would like to see some safe parties start in CT. The biggest issue is a facility. I have some connections around the Stratford area so I might be able to arrange for a facility right off of I-95. I'd really like to see this happen, and I'm willing to help organize this in any way I can.

Just let me know what I can do.

Hi there. I run a (very) small social group on SpankoLife for CT spankos. We have a whopping 5 members, but we're only about 2 weeks old, so hey, it's a start.

I would like to see some safe parties start in CT. The biggest issue is a facility. I have some connections around the Stratford area so I might be able to arrange for a facility right off of I-95. I'd really like to see this happen, and I'm willing to help organize this in any way I can.

Just let me know what I can do.

I would love to join in on a CT group. Of the members that you do have... what are the ages and genders?

I would love to join in on a CT group. Of the members that you do have... what are the ages and genders?

Right now it's 4 guys and one woman. We have a couple of 20-somethings, one 50-something, one age undisclosed and I'm 41. Like I said, the group is only a couple of weeks old so we're still trying to gain some traction.

Right now it's 4 guys and one woman. We have a couple of 20-somethings, one 50-something, one age undisclosed and I'm 41. Like I said, the group is only a couple of weeks old so we're still trying to gain some traction.

That sounds great. I would definitely be interested and would likely be able to bring along a couple of friends. Please email me to discuss more of the particulars, such as where off 95 you feel might be a good place to meet. IMHO, the more upscale place the better.

Kyle

oldfashioneddad@live.com

That sounds great. I would definitely be interested and would likely be able to bring along a couple of friends. Please email me to discuss more of the particulars, such as where off 95 you feel might be a good place to meet. IMHO, the more upscale place the better.

Kyle

oldfashioneddad@live.com

Its not a meeting group. Its a discussion group. I brought it up because the members might be potential attendees at a meet & greet.

Yes - would be interested - I am female, 57, sub, hoping to find mentor for regular sessions, non-sexual discipline to start, who know's what the future holds?? Thanks. janice ann

Hello:

My name is Sal. I was pleased to see your post on "SpankingNeeds.com" and would be very interested in the opportunity to meet spanking enthusiasts in Connecticut, especially women who respond to traditional discipline or simply enjoy being spanked.

I am a 63 year old, divorced Dom, active in the D/s and D/D scene since the mid 80's. I live in Eastern Connecticut, close to UCONN.

I am an active member of NESS (Northeast Erotic Spanking Society) in the Boston area and have been since it's inception in 1992. I also have attended a few SCONY parties several years ago, but found the ratio of men to women uncomfortable. NESS is primarily a couples only club. The ratio of men to women is usually equal if not very close, which is more to my liking.

My former wife and I lived a D/S and D/D lifestyle for nearly 20 years, practicing OTK spanking as a form of correction and behavior modification and erotically, as a precursor to lovemaking.

I would greatly appreciate more information in regards to your attempt to organize an activity in Connecticut and would certainly be willing to volunteer any assistance. My work schedule, unfortunately, does not allow me to travel to Boston as much as I would like to and have not been to NYC in a number of years, so meeting folks closer to home would be wonderful.

Thank you for your time and if I appear to be an individual of interest to you, please feel free to contact me.

Sal D

Hi everyone, I am new to this spanking forum, and am a total. novice! I live in Enfield, and work in east Hartford, and am curious about exploring anything! Both top and bottom! Send me a note if interested!

Hi Danae,

My name is AndyB, a Dom on the shoreline Ct and able to travel to any part of the state. I have always hoped to start a group here with little success. Please keep me posted and I will make every effort to be part of this new venture. Be well, AndyB

Hi everyone. I'd enjoy meeting CT spanko's. Please keep me posted. I am 64, straight and dominant with over 25 years experience in the D/s and spanking scenes with my former wife. I would also be willing to volunteer my time to help organize a "meetNgreet" or any function people might feel comfortable attending. Central CT would be nice since I live close to UConn, but south west/western CT would be fine too. Please contact "OTKDaddy@aol.com" if I can help.

<posted on spanking group forming in Connecticut>

Hello everyone:

For what it's worth, a friend of mine and some of her friends, all members of NESS, in an effort to stimulate membership, would hold "meetNgreets" in the food court at the Burlington Mall, just north of Boston.

The food court at Buckland Hills in the Manchester/South Windsor area could provide a safe venue for this type of activity as well. It is convenient to both I-84 and I-91, which means no more than an hour drive for most "Nutmeggers."

While Rachel admitted most of the people who attended her meet and greet in Massachusetts were men, the women who showed up, did so only because they knew that the event was conducted by women and lessened some of their anxiety. Just a thought and again, for what it's worth!!

While briefly on the subject of NESS. We have a spanking club (membership required and all applicants are carefully scrutinized) in the Boston area, a lot easier to get to than NYC. SCONY has great parties if you've ever been to one. The last one my "ex" and I attended was at Hell Fire in lower Manhattan, a BDSM dungeon. The first NESS party we attended was in 1992. It was "Black Tie," very formal, very impressive and very successful for a couples only club. It was held at a luxury hotel in the Boston area. NESS has recently relaxed its' dress code and couples only requirement, but still has as many as 4 parties or mini-parties a year. NESS members are warm and friendly and great people for spanko's, women especially, to get acquainted with kindred aficionados.

Thank you for your time!

Sal