Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpankoSwitch

Women who Spank & Women who get Spanked.

3 posts in this topic

I'm not looking for a spanking, I'm looking for a woman who would enjoy being the one to give me a spanking. I'm not looking to give a spanking, I'm looking for a woman who wants a spanking. Such is the nature of my spanking world at this time. I was a Top for many years, but over time, the thought of being spanked by a woman went from unthinkable to desired. Some women, I will never see them as anything as dominant, some only as submissive, and some as switch. I also tend to prefer old fashioned spankings / domestic discipline. I am still exploring my limits, yours respected. I will say that in terms of a long term relationship, it would have to be with a Top or a switch, but for now I am single, so whatever your need you will find a very understanding ear here, if you would like to talk about it for starters.

Sorry I did not mention in the subject, I am in Rochester NY a SWM 5'6 155 and definitely not a novice.

I'm not looking for a spanking, I'm looking for a woman who would enjoy being the one to give me a spanking. I'm not looking to give a spanking, I'm looking for a woman who wants a spanking. Such is the nature of my spanking world at this time. I was a Top for many years, but over time, the thought of being spanked by a woman went from unthinkable to desired. Some women, I will never see them as anything as dominant, some only as submissive, and some as switch. I also tend to prefer old fashioned spankings / domestic discipline. I am still exploring my limits, yours respected. I will say that in terms of a long term relationship, it would have to be with a Top or a switch, but for now I am single, so whatever your need you will find a very understanding ear here, if you would like to talk about it for starters.

Sorry I did not mention in the subject, I am in Rochester NY a SWM 5'6 155 and definitely not a novice.

I think it is great to explore both sides of the equation. It makes giving a spanking more meaningful when you are also someone who deserves a spanking from time to time. After all, all of us are naughty from time to time.

I think you will find it is ever so much easier to find a lady that wants to be spanked, as opposed to finding one that wants to give a real spanking. Best of luck in your search.