on my lap with pants down

Experienced Spanker in Portland Oregon

14 posts in this topic

Experienced spanker in Portland looking for additional bottoms to spank. Not about sex, spanking only. I love starting OTK with my hand and then adding in leather straps and some nice paddles with you bent over a chair or table.

Safe, sane, respectful spanker here.

Experienced spanker in Portland looking for additional bottoms to spank. Not about sex, spanking only. I love starting OTK with my hand and then adding in leather straps and some nice paddles with you bent over a chair or table.

Might be passing through going to WA, if needed, can you supply? And no sex neither, the spanking is for stress release and disipline reasons.

Might help if you filled out your profile, indicated who you are, what you seek, male/female, who you want to spank, age, location....

Might help if you filled out your profile, indicated who you are, what you seek, male/female, who you want to spank, age, location....

Thanks, not interested in Utah. :mellow:

You can contact me directly at iwtky100@yahoo.com

but are you a male or female - can't find anything that states that ?????

Hello, I am seeking a disciplinarian. Please contact at undisciplined2@gmail.com

Hi, I could use a good spanking. I am in the same area you are.

Hi, I could use a good spanking. I am in the same area you are.

I am male...so that clears that(none for me)....but which area is the same area?

WFB

I'm looking for a mentor/disciplinarian; do you have experience in that area?

I'm pretty young and in Coos Bay. Willing to travel?

Updating this a little. Not real active on this forum, so please contact me at iwtky100@yahoo.com.

Strong powerful older very experienced Spanker. If you are female and you have the craving for a spanking then we should talk. OTK, hand, belt, paddles, straps and for the really bad or brave a rattan cane. Discipline, punishment, maintenance or motivational spankings. Safe words are a good thing. Can be somewhat sexual or not, but no sex, this is about being spanked. Light bondage gear, ropes or restraints are available if desired. Married, wife will know and can be present if desired. Yes, she does get spanked too and likes it!