Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marie

I want a real spanking

5 posts in this topic

I am a 31 year old female from Ohio. Where to do it is a problem? I don't want to pay for it. I live in an apartment that is not very private. I don't own a car. I want an over the knee spanking with a belt or a paddling. I want a man to deliever the spanking.

One naughty reason I need to be spanked is I was in my kitchen naked running water and oops I peed all over the floor. Ever since then I've been faacinated with peeing my pants. It's sick I know but it happens. :o

One naughty reason I need to be spanked is I was in my kitchen naked running water and oops I peed all over the floor. Ever since then I've been faacinated with peeing my pants. It's sick I know but it happens. :o

Are you kidding me?! Your prior post was about receiving a 'fantasy' spanking....now this?! Get Real...this sort of post is inappropriate for this board and I suggest you clean up your act! <_<

Are you kidding me?! Your prior post was about receiving a 'fantasy' spanking....now this?! Get Real...this sort of post is inappropriate for this board and I suggest you clean up your act! <_<

I agree with you. It is sad this is allowed.

Justme